Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tayonna's week


Hello, my name is Tayonnna and I am in Mrs. Harrion's 3rd grade class. I was the classroom CHAMP last week, and it was a short one. We were only in school for 2 days due to all the snow. One day we got to write in our journals to our classroom friends. I enjoyed writing to my friends because I was talking to them about the Valentine's Day party, and all the fun we were going to have at the party. Since we were only in school for two days, we seemed to focus more on Valentine's Day activities. I made and decorated a Valentines card for my parents. My parents really loved the card I made them for Valentine's Day. The best part of my week was decorating the cookies Mrs. Harrison brought in for us. I put white and pink icing, sprinkles and some soft heart shaped candy. That cookie was very GOOD! I really enjoyed being the class CHAMP. I had an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment