Friday, February 19, 2010

Jordan's Week

Hello, my name is Jordan and I am in Mrs. Harrison's 3rd grade class. This week in Mrs. Harrison's class we reviewed our multiplicaton facts, and we took a test over them. I feel I did real well, but Mrs. Harrison will not grade them until the weekend. This week we have been talking a lot about the Olympics. We talked about the history and development of the Olympics. We discussed all the different sporting events that take place at the Olympics, and snowboarding was my favorite. I learned the snowboarders favorite saying is "SICK!" That means something is awesome. We also created an art project, and I did mine on snowboarding. I think it is one of the coolest sports!
Jordan and his kindergarten reading buddings, Michael and Javion, inside the igloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment