Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bye Bye National Board Box...

Most of you know I devoted this year to improving my teaching through the adventure of National Board Certification. To say the least, it has been interesting! It has consumed the last six months of of my life. In fact, I have missed more school in the last month than I have in my previous seven years of teaching. However, I packed the box on Saturday and will mail it on Monday!!! I have a LONG list of people to thank for helping me through the journey...

Jason - Thanks for dealing with everything...my high stress level, burning my DVDs, and picking up my slack so I can focus on my work. You are amazing!!!
Mom - Thanks for editing my work, laughing at my oopsies (I needed those laughs), and cooking home cooked meals!
Mom and Dad - Thanks for ALWAYS encouraging me!
Ryan - Thanks for working with me and stressing me out with your LACK of organization!
Bonnie - Thanks for being a super great mentor!
Mentor Group - Thanks for being supportive! Rhonda...ssshhhh!
Students - Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for being the perfect class to take this adventure because without you, I would not have been able to complete it. I have learned more this year than you will ever imagine. I cannot wait to celebrate with you in November when my scores come back...we're gonna do it up BIG!!!
Others - Thanks to everyone else who, in one way or another, helped me through this journey!
The National Board box...
The happy National Board box sender...

No comments:

Post a Comment