Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brandon's Week

Hello, My name is Brandon and I am in Mrs. Harrison's 3rd grade class. Last week, I was the Champ of the Week. Last week Mrs. Conkright brought our class a fruit tray. In the fruit tray we had strawberries, grapes, apples and starfruit. My favorite fruit from the tray was the apples and my least favorite was the starfruit because it tasted like water. During spelling we played a game about compound words. I learned when you take two simple words and put them together, you have a compound word. My favorite part of the week was celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday. We read a book called Cat in the Hat, and we watched a movie called Horton Hears a Who. I thought the movie was really funny. Mrs. Harrison also make cookies and a cake to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday. I think she is a really good cook. The cake and cookies were really good.

Brandon loves reading in the igloo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment