Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Attempt...

With a little encouragement and help from my (favorite) co-worker, Mr. Ashley, I am attempting to keep a blog with my students. My goal is to add a new post and pictures at least once a week! With so much going on in our classroom, I doubt we will have a problem reaching our goal. Besides Mr. Ashley and myself, the classroom CHAMP (student of the week) will also add a new post from the students' point-of-view. I hope you will join us in our journey of learning!

Some things we did this week include...
  • Read Charlotte's Web
  • Discuss the Asian culture
  • Begin learning about time
  • Took a scavenger hunt through the newspaper
  • Worked to finish a poem
  • Talked about facts and opinions
  • Read Mr. Popper's Penguins
  • Learned 3x3, 9x4, and 8x2
  • Started building a milk jug igloo

No comments:

Post a Comment