Monday, September 12, 2016

New Year! New Routine!

Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year!  I am excited to spend my days with each of my 20 students.  As with every year, I always attempt to try new things.  Even though my classroom blog is not "new", I am attempting (and excited) to get it updated.

I plan to blog and add pictures.  I would love to tell you to look for weekly updates, but I'm not going to hold myself to because I might just forget, get too busy, or be too tired one week...honestly is the best policy!  I sure don't want to let anyone down :)

However, I have created a new classroom job.  We will have a photographer/blogger.  The person selected for this job each month will be responsible for taking pictures of the exciting things we have going on in our classroom, and I hope this person will blog their weekly reflection on Fridays!

Thanks for visiting!  Check out some of the things I have done with past classes!  I hope you come back often and see lots of updates!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment