3. We also have a fur baby...Mia...a six year old black and tan miniature dachshund! She is also the light of my life. You could say I am obsessed with weiner dogs!
4. Teaching is a calling. You could say I have always known I was going to be a teacher. I am passionate about teaching, and I cannot imagine any other profession! This is my 10th year of teaching...really...WOW time flies when you're having fun! I have a masters degree in elementary education, and I am a National Board Certified Teacher!5. I love to nap! Although it does not happen as often as it used to...wonder why, I could sleep for hours...anywhere, anytime!
6. My favorite colors are red and black, black and pink!
7. I love to read...children's books! Some of my favorites include Thank You, Mr. Faulker, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Because of Winn Dixie, There's a Boy in the Girls Bathroom. My favorite authors include Patricia Polacco, Dr. Seuss, LeighAnne Florence, and Beverly Cleary.8. I love all things Christmas...lights, ornaments, Santas, angels, nativity scenes, presents, shopping, wrapping, parties, food, etc!
9. My favorite sport is soccer, but I also like football and basketball. Mr. Harrison coaches football and basketball so I attend a lot of games! I have coached soccer most of my life, but gave it up for a couple of years because of the twins.
10. I love to eat...almost anything and almost everything! Red Lobster might be my favorite restaurant!